Thank you, RJM!

I just wanted to chime in to say how impressed I am with my RJM products. Specifically my Effect Gizmo that I just upgraded to full stereo. It's not too common that a company freely offers such fantastic end user support. I took a peek inside my FX Gizmo a few weeks ago and noticed that it appeared to be quite easy to upgrade but at the time I didn't bother checking any operating voltages. I sent an email off to RJM support with a couple of very basic questions and Ron replied with some very specific information including part numbers and links. Top notch!

Through the process of adding the relays, it became obvious that the crew at RJM has VERY thoughtfully designed not only the electrical aspect of this, but the mechanical as well. I've repaired amps and FX from big manufacturers that overlook mechanical support on some very basic items that see stress...fuses, buttons and such that rely only upon the solder connections to handle mechanical stress. I'm impressed that every pair of jacks has a support screw to the chassis, as do the midi connectors AND the top panel is supported on all four sides (no sagging!) The whole process of opening this up, removing the board and buttoning it back up was as good as it gets.

Thanks Ron, for putting so much thought into your products!

Thanks very much! I try to make sure this stuff is going to last, and our track record over the years has been pretty good.

Back