Tuner function used to Mute, now it doesn’t?

cuterigs

Hello!

im working with a PBC6X with the latest firmware. It was working fine, the defined TUNER IA switch was muting the output as normal up until today. Suddenly, for no apparent reason, it just doesn’t mute anymore. No settings were changed since the last time it worked.

I’m going to go in and re-transfer the backup file but what might cause this?

thank you for your help!

I don't know what would cause that... A settings change is the only thing I can think of. Have a look at the tuner IA and make sure that it has an Audio / Output action that turns off the outputs when the tuner is engaged.

I don't know what would cause that... A settings change is the only thing I can think of. Have a look at the tuner IA and make sure that it has an Audio / Output action that turns off the outputs when the tuner is engaged.

Yeah, it's definitely weird! Going to check that today and confirm what's up. Thanks for the input!

Confirmed most of the settings were correct EXCEPT I must’ve “locked” the OUTPUT 1 function in the AUDIO tab on accident.

so I realized that even if your tuner IA says to mute/turn off output 1, the “lock” icon in the audio tab overrides that.

Easy fix!

Back