Tuner on heel down axe 3

Soren Kelly

Hey have anybody figured out how to get the tuner to show in the gt22 when heel down tuner function
is active on axe 3 fw 13.02

its a pretty good update fractal made there but maybe not much use for RJM users

cheers
Soren

Hey have anybody figured out how to get the tuner to show in the gt22 when heel down tuner function
is active on axe 3 fw 13.02

its a pretty good update fractal made there but maybe not much use for RJM users

cheers
Soren
I have it working somewhat. It will turn the Tuner on and Show it on the Axe FX Display But not on the Main Display on the MMGT22.

I have 1 Expression Pedal from My MMGT22 Assigned to CC#11 on my AXE FX III. That’s assigned to a Volume Block in all My Presets.
On the Axe FX III Go into:
Enter Setup:
Enter Midi/Remote
Enter Other:
Go to Tuner On Heel Down: Assign the CC# Value you’re using for your Volume Pedal.
Done

Last edited:
To get the GT display working:

On the GT, go into the menu, select Expression Pedals and select the pedal you're using for the tuner. Now, move the pedal almost all the way to heel down. Press Set Switch Position on the GT.

Read the settings into the editor - it's important that you save the pedal position you just captured.

In the editor, edit the expression pedal and in the bottom section (Position Switch Actions), add a System / Tuner action. Then, check the Invert Switch Position checkbox. Send settings back to the GT.

That should do it!

On the GT, go into the menu, select Expression Pedals and select the pedal you're using for the tuner. Now, move the pedal almost all the way to heel down. Press Set Switch Position on the GT.

Read the settings into the editor - it's important that you save the pedal position you just captured.

In the editor, edit the expression pedal and in the bottom section (Position Switch Actions), add a System / Tuner action. Then, check the Invert Switch Position checkbox. Send settings back to the GT.

That should do it!
Awesome Thanks Ron !!!

That should do it!

i did follow the above but i cant seem to get it to show the tuner on the gt show fine on the axe3 but then again it did that strait away with the new fw on the axe3 ive attached the file.

cheers Søren

Ps. I dont think i have ever said how much i love my gt22.... so thanks for that Ron

Attachments

• 26082020.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Back