Two pages act differently re. block/scene bypasses

greiswig

Hi, all,

I recently copied a page so I could duplicate the basic layout and functionality for a different preset on my AxeFX3. Page A that I copied from shows the block bypass status on all the blocks I need it to: changing from one scene to another and back shows me exactly which blocks are active, even if one of them has changed since I stored the preset.

Page B is supposed to do that, too, but it isn't. It doesn't seem to be getting the message from the AxeFX3. What are the likely culprits to look at here?

Darn, I tried. Please send me your file. I'm not sure what else it could be if you copied the buttons.

Okay, I got it to work, but I don't know why. I simply moved the AxeFX preset from slot #41 down to slot #4. That seemed to do the trick.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe preset 41 on the GT has a local page and preset 4 doesn''t? And, the local page has some setting that's causing a problem? It's the only guess I have.

Hmmm....okay, both presets have the "local page" checkbox unchecked, but both have "Show page" set to page 7.

I don't see how, but is there any way this could be in the AxeFX instead?

Hmmm....okay, both presets have the "local page" checkbox unchecked, but both have "Show page" set to page 7.

I don't see how, but is there any way this could be in the AxeFX instead?

It could be, I suppose. I don't know what could be causing it...

Back