Using a Loop Button to send Midi to Kemper via IA commands

Hey everyone,

so some you kemper users who also use your board probably might benefit from this.

So as we all know the Kemper is an awesome amp simulator that plays well with pedalboards. The one thing it sucks for is taking a booster pedal (AD converters don't have the headroom you're amp has and they never will). So as a work around I tried the following:

I want to use the loop I have my booster on to add the color of my booster but use a slot on the kemper to boost the amp in the box. That way I get the real life effect of my booster in the digital realm. So I added the IA CC to the loop and when I use the booster on the looper page it works perfect. When I use my setlist and use presets that have the booster it docent engage the booster on the kemper. I'd like to set it up where the IA CC I added to the looper page works on the preset and song level so I don't have to modify a bunch of presets for this to work. Thanks for any help you can provide.

For the button to automatically send CCs on preset changes, all of the following needs to be true:

- In the Devices tab, Send CCs on Preset Change needs to turned on for the device
- On the IA button, Update on Preset Change and Send on Preset Change need to be turned on
- Then, you need to program the button to turn on for the presets where it needs to be on. This is best done in the editor's Presets tab. Click the virtual button in the IA Buttons display to turn it on where needed.

Back