VERSION 1.1 FIRMWARE

rjmmusic

Administrator
Staff member
Attached is the final version of the 1.1 firmware. This update includes some very important bug fixes and some useful features, so I highly recommend you update to it. The list of changes is as follows:

Critical Fixes
Fixed a bug that could cause random lockups. Not many people encountered this one, fortunately, but it could affect anyone. Nasty!

Device Support
Added support for:
Axess AC8, CFX4 and GRX8
Line 6 POD HD 500 and POD HD Pro
TC G-Force

New Features
Added a global Preset Offset so you can choose whether the first preset is numbered 0 or 1. This is separate from the preset offset that you can adjust for each device
Added Copy Preset button to Edit Preset page
Added Preset action - assign it to an IA button to jump to a specific preset when the button is pressed
Added Edit Group page to allow some new settings: whether the group can have all buttons off, and whether buttons turned off will send messages
Added More Settings to Edit Devices page - moved Send PC, Send on Preset Change to this page
Added Send Redundant PC setting to Edit Devices / More Settings
Many fixes to the preset edit process, providing more information and user feedback
Editing a program change in Preset Edit will send the appropriate PC message to the connected device so you know you have the right preset selected
Added more symbols to the name edit pages, removed illegal characters from filename edit screen
Expression pedal switch can now be grouped with other buttons

Bug Fixes
Fixed Page action
Fixed a bug that prevented changing the color of Page Up/Down buttons
Fixed some errors in song and setlist mode
Fixed handling of tuner display with original G-Major

Thanks for everyone who did beta testing for this release! I never would have found all those issues by myself!

On to 1.2!

Attachments

• MMGT1_1.rjf
    305.5 KB · Views: 114
Back