Volume increases on preset change for loops 7-10

ekkomouse

I have the PBC setup with loops 1-6 in front of the amp and 7-10 in the effects loop. Loop 7 is a timeline, loop 10 is a big sky and both loops are parallel, loop 8 is a mobius post setup, and loop 9 is H9 post setup.

I am experiencing when I load a preset the volume is consistent with other patches, then if I disable one of the loops 7-10 an then re-enable that loop, the volume is lower than when I loaded the preset. If I reload the preset, then the volume jumps up again.

I have tried all 3 buffers off and on with no difference, other than buffer 2 is required or the sound is very crackly. I have also tried to change to parallel for loop 8 and 9 with no difference. Both big sky and timeline are set to kill dry and the dry is enabled on the PBC.

The issue is more pronounced on loop 10 than the other 7,8,9 but I can still hear the difference.

Any recommendations on what to try next?

Wow, I can't imagine what would cause that. Are there any other actions on the loop buttons? (aside from the action that controls the loop).

I also recommend unplugging the cables from loop 7 then switching the loop off and on - see if the problem still happens. Try with the other loops as well.

Back