Volume Pedal

That's where I plan to put mine too, only the output of the volume pedal will go to the front of the amp. Loops 7-10 will be in the FX Loop in my setup.

Yes, it's easy enough to wire in. I use loops 7-10 in my amp's FX loop. Loops 9 and10 are in Parallel mode too. In order to maintain trails if you volume down you want to come directly out of your "Send" feed from your amp into your VP. Then out of your VP to the PBC (Input 7 Burffered or perhaps In 9 if you are only using 2 loops for the FX chain). Come out of "Output A" (or both if that's how you use it). See my attached scheme.

Attachments

• Conte PBC Scheme.png
    Conte PBC Scheme.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Conte PBC Scheme.png
    Conte PBC Scheme.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Conte PBC Scheme.jpg
    Conte PBC Scheme.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 76
Hi!

I am in the process of wiring up my board and have come to the Volume pedal... I intend to have my Wah and dirt pedals go into the front of the amp and my time and modulation effects into the effects loop of two amplifiers. For swells into the time and modulation effects; couldn't I wire "Out 5-6" to the input of the Volume pedal and then wire the output of the Volume pedal to the front of the primary amp? Would this give me the effect I am trying to achieve?

Thanks in advance.

Ralph

If I am not running a 2 amp set up and i want to place the volume pedal after my drive section in the mastermind PBC 10 . Where do I insert the input & output of the volume pedal on the Mastermind PBC10? I am new to all this controller set up. Really would appreciate the help and I am sure someone has answered this already.

You can put it in a loop like any other pedal, or connect it to the insert points (between loops 4 and 5 or between loops 6 and 7).

Correct. But you can't switch the volume pedal on and off - that may or may not be a problem, depending on how you use it.

You can put it in a loop like any other pedal, or connect it to the insert points (between loops 4 and 5 or between loops 6 and 7).
I want to use my VP in the insert point between 4 and 5. Is there a difference in sound quality between using an inter point or a loop? I have an ErnieBall Jr. VP, which doest have a buffer from what I understand.

I want to use my VP in the insert point between 4 and 5. Is there a difference in sound quality between using an inter point or a loop? I have an ErnieBall Jr. VP, which doest have a buffer from what I understand.

No, there's no difference in sound quality in a loop vs an insert point (on a PBC/10)

Thank you for the fast response. I have a similar question about where to put my Amp/Cab modeling pedal. I use the Line 6 HX Stomp. Would the sound quality be the same if I use it in the Stereo loop 10 or at the end in the A/B output?

Yes, it's easy enough to wire in. I use loops 7-10 in my amp's FX loop. Loops 9 and10 are in Parallel mode too. In order to maintain trails if you volume down you want to come directly out of your "Send" feed from your amp into your VP. Then out of your VP to the PBC (Input 7 Burffered or perhaps In 9 if you are only using 2 loops for the FX chain). Come out of "Output A" (or both if that's how you use it). See my attached scheme.
Chris,

Sweet diagram of your layout (PBC Scheme.png), What were you using to draft those? I like to visualize a process and layout and this was defiantly in my wheelhouse.

Back