WISH: add a Previous Scene button action

Now that Scenes play such an important role on the Axe-Fx III, a Previous Scene button action would be a welcome addition, similar to the already preset Previous Preset feature.
Hi everyone was this ever Implemented ?

Not implemented yet, sorry to say. It's a bit trickier than working with presets and songs, for a variety of reasons. Not impossible, but not something that could be done easily.

Thanks Ron !! I just had a few shows with a new project and we’re playing a Boston Song. I have to switch scenes to turn the Pitch Block Harmony on and off quickly between parts of the song and the Acoustic Scene. It would mean less Toe Tapping in the song when things are flying by....

+1, for sure.

Having said that, here’s a thread I started around creating a dedicated “SCENE” page in my GT16 so that I could easily switch back and forth between AFX3 scenes within a preset (Alexander’s “Kitchen Sink” preset, to be honest). Not the same as Alexander’s Wish, but sort of gets you close. Been using it for a few days and it all now auto-populates and works as you’d expect.

Back