Wish: SHIFT function

Alexander

The button HOLD function works great, but there are times when you need fast access to a HOLD function.

I propose the addition of an assignable function named "SHIFT".
After pressing the "SHIFT" button, the HOLD function of any button executes on tapping the switch instead of holding.
This operates just once (SHIFT is not a sticky function).

This allows the user to plan ahead. Instead of needing to hold a button at certain point in time, the user can press SHIFT first, wait, and then tap the button quickly for the HOLD function to execute.

The button HOLD function works great, but there are times when you need fast access to a HOLD function.

I propose the addition of an assignable function named "SHIFT".
After pressing the "SHIFT" button, the HOLD function of any button executes on tapping the switch instead of holding.
This operates just once (SHIFT is not a sticky function).

This allows the user to plan ahead. Instead of needing to hold a button at certain point in time, the user can press SHIFT first, wait, and then tap the button quickly for the HOLD function to execute.
I feel like I'd also need SHIFT to reveal the hold functions underneath as well.

A “HOLD RELEASE” function for the buttons would do the same or similar.
This means: A function get startet when you release the button.
Then it's possible to activate the function in time.

With a “HOLD RELEASE” function you don’t need another button for a “SHIFT” function.
In my opinion this would be more direct and intuitive ;-)

Back