[wish] Song Actions option in Songs menu

I’m just starting to tinker around with the Songs feature with my GT16 so my apologies if this is something that’s already been addressed. I have an RC-600 looper and if I wanted to do some guitar-aoke with some prerecorded Memory Tracks on the looper, I was thinking it would be nice to have in the Songs menu a Songs Action option that’s kind of similar to a Presets Actions option in the Presets menu. This way I could send a PC command to the RC-600 so that the song could also load up the corresponding prerecorded Memory Track on it. I’d rather not do this through a Preset via the Song menu because I like to use my Presets for multiple songs and I don’t want to lock that Preset into just one song.

I’m just starting to tinker around with the Songs feature with my GT16 so my apologies if this is something that’s already been addressed. I have an RC-600 looper and if I wanted to do some guitar-aoke with some prerecorded Memory Tracks on the looper, I was thinking it would be nice to have in the Songs menu a Songs Action option that’s kind of similar to a Presets Actions option in the Presets menu. This way I could send a PC command to the RC-600 so that the song could also load up the corresponding prerecorded Memory Track on it. I’d rather not do this through a Preset via the Song menu because I like to use my Presets for multiple songs and I don’t want to lock that Preset into just one song.
+1 for me. I use a preset button with midi actions to recall song and scroll lyrics with bandhelper app. This requires an unique preset for each song, if actions could be attached to the song it could free up the need for multiple extra presets.

set tempo would be a good option for songs action... So you can use the same preset in different songs and with different tempi...

set tempo would be a good option for songs action... So you can use the same preset in different songs and with different tempi...
You can set a specific tempo for each song. As long as "Ignore Preset Tempos" is set, or your preset tempos are set to "Song", the GT will use the song tempo instead of the one specified in each preset.

Back