Wish: Timer Delay for Pedal Position Actions

A feature I would like to see is a delay timer for sending the off-signal based on pedal position. For example, if modulating an effect one might intermittently pass through the "down" position briefly, but not intend to turn the effect off altogether. In this scenario the off signal would only be sent if the pedal remained "down" for some configurable duration of time.

PS -- Hi Ron -- Thanks very much for the offline discussion. As per our chat, this item is potentially on your to-do, but the implementation may present some challenges. Let me post here though, to gauge wider interest.

Hi Ron -- The "delayed off" is still high on my wish list. I'm using pedal position on a spring-loaded Mission EP1 (modified polarity) to engage a rack wah, but don't want to disengage if the pedal is rolled back momentarily. Cheers -- Joel

Hi Ron --

A very happy 2021!

The ability to delay the "off" trigger based on a pedal position is still high on my MMGT wish list.

In my application, rolling on a pedal engages and then modulates my CryBaby, and rolling back off disengages. The goal would be a feature where rolling off instead sets an adjustable (non-blocking interrupt) timer which triggers the off action when it expires ... but rolling the pedal on cancels that timer if it hasn't yet gone off. This would prevent "accidental" disengagements which are still part of a continuous modulation movement.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the possibility. Cheers -- Joel

Back