Recent content by Briman

1. B

PBC tap output?

So far nothing I've tried has worked. At best, the CC delay tempo light went off for a second or 2 then came back on at the original tempo. I'm going to try the Disaster Area Smartclock next and send midi clock to it through my Timeline.
  2. B

PBC tap output?

Yes, I did try that with no luck. I don't recall if I need a TRS cable or a TS, or if it even matters.
  3. B

PBC tap output?

Thanks for the video link, but I went through that setup and it's not working for me.
  4. B

PBC tap output?

I tried this but it doesn't quite work. The tempo changes for about one second, then changes back to the original tempo. I'm using the MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe.
  5. B

Killdry, series vs parallel, mono & stereo pedals in loops 7-10

With a little more troubleshooting I suspected it was an issue with the pedal, and it was. The internal dry switch is so small I couldn't see it without a magnifying glass. When I thought I was toggling the dry switch I was actually toggling the input gain switch. Thanks for your replies guys!
  6. B

I've tried it with CC Deluxe killdry on and off, no difference. I had been running the PBC dry signal on, but when I added the CC Deluxe I ended up with the volume jump issue (only when the CC Deluxe loop was on). The only way I can get the CC Deluxe to work without a volume jump is to run the...
  7. B

The MXR is wired mono (with recommended TRS connectors for the PBC send and returns), the other two are wired in stereo.
  8. B

I recently added a MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe to my lineup and it's not playing nice with the PBC. I've been using a Timeline (killdry selected) in loop 7 parallel, and a H9 (killdry selected) in loop 9 parallel, with the audio dry signal off. Works perfect. When I put the MXR CC Delay in loop 8 and...
  9. B

Timeline volume increase

That worked, thank you!
  10. B

Timeline volume increase

I'm running my Timeline in loop 7 and the Blue Sky in loop 8, both in parallel. When the Timeline is bypassed the volume is normal, but is noticeably louder when engaged. The blue Sky volume is normal whether engaged or not. I have the correct patch cords for running stereo pedals. The only way...
Back