1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CheapEdge
Last Activity:
Dec 7, 2018
Birthday:
Feb 21, 1954 (Age: 64)
Home Page:

Share This Page

CheapEdge

Member, Male, 64, from Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Hi, I'm Rob, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. I play mostly U2 covers, using an Axe-FX III & GT-22. M-Audio mixer & DAW: Ableton Live 9. Aug 28, 2018

CheapEdge was last seen:
Dec 7, 2018
    1. CheapEdge
      CheapEdge
      Hi, I'm Rob, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. I play mostly U2 covers, using an Axe-FX III & GT-22. M-Audio mixer & DAW: Ableton Live 9.
      1. Rick and Andrealoud like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. CheapEdge
        CheapEdge
        Hi Andrealoud. Not planning to control live with the GT22. I use a midi track in Live to switch scenes in the Axe FX3 when I'm still in the early stages of practicing a new song. Once I got that going I use the GT22 to switch scenes and presets in the Axe. Sorry ...
        Aug 29, 2018
      4. Andrealoud
        Andrealoud
        Don't be sorry - thanks for your reply. Always good to hear how folks are using the tech!
        Aug 30, 2018
      5. CheapEdge
        CheapEdge
        Ow ... forgot to mention ... WILL use the GT also to start/stop and pause/continue my backing tracks in Ableton Live. That requires also Bome Translator Pro on my laptop, coz' the GT cannot emulate keyboard strokes. Would be a nice one for the wishlist perhaps ...
        Aug 31, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 21, 1954 (Age: 64)
    Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqEsuACB_fHU0eDwhCtpuIA
    Hi, I'm Rob, living in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. I play mostly U2 covers, using an Axe-FX III & GT-22. Sometime use Vox AC-15, recording with Shure SM58, M-Audio mixer & DAW: Ableton Live 9. Mostly use the Amp Sim AC-30 TB in the Axe.

You find most of my covers on SoundCloud. A small selection of my covers is on Youtube as well. Use CheapEdge and U2 as keywords to find me on both platforms.

Please feel free to PM me anytime at CheapEdge@gmail.com.

Cheers!