Recent content by Dani

1. D

Effect Gizmo and Line Mixer

Hi, Thanks for your answer! I just bought one here at your german Dealer "Looper's Paradise" and it works perfect. The Gizmo splits the signal just as you described it and there ist no extra humming even in high-gain settings when using the Line Mixer. Even all the delays with the reverb...
  2. D

Effect Gizmo and Line Mixer

Hi, I´m a bit confused about how to use the Mini Line Mixer with my EG. Does the EG really split the signal internally? And is it split galvanically? Always thought I need an extra Splitter for that to avoid humming loops? I have 3 Delays and 1 Reverb (all set to kill-dry) in my FX-Loop and...
  3. D

Effect Gizmo Noise

With my Setup I had to change the Power Supply for the RJM anyway because I´m also powering the GCP with it now so I needed one with 9VAC and 1 or more Ampere anyway :) Another little, and hopefully last, Question: If its only about the Effects before the amp and those in the loop, could I also...
  4. D

Effect Gizmo Noise

Thanks for your quick answers, great support! Thought I might try the easiest Solution first, changed the Power Supply from 12VDC to 9VAC and the noise is completely gone! Never thought it could make such a difference. But another Problem appeared, when I have all the effects (one in each of the...
  5. D

Effect Gizmo Noise

Hi, Just got myself an Effect Gizmo and worked great so far but it causes some noise and I cant identify where it comes from. I took it out of my Rack for testing reasons, nothing conntected, all loops are empty, just guitar in the front input and then going out at the back from the buffer out...
Back