Recent content by edwinstar

1. edwinstar

Remote Switching a PC Device via Mastermind

Thanks! I found a good instruction how to make CC Link work. It‘s working fine!
  2. edwinstar

Remote Switching a PC Device via Mastermind

Hello! My Mastermind controls Lehle Switchers that only accept Midi PC, no CC, for changing their switch state. Now Sometimes, in addition to the Mastermind, i want my DAW (Ableton Live) to also perform those switching actions. The DAW is connected to Mastermind via USB. My question: What do i...
  3. edwinstar

External tempo

does the axe-fx report the tempo of a selected preset to your mastermind? if so, then sending midi clock and preset changes to the axe-fx directly (use a midi merge box to merge the two midi cables) should work. i'm sorry, i know ableton and mastermind well, but don't own a axe-fx!
  4. edwinstar

External tempo

Hey Bubule! I am wondering: Do you want Ableton to change your Presets during a Song, or do you just want Midiclock Sync? What are your Effects that need Time information? Thanks!
  5. edwinstar

Switch Midi Clock On/Off by Foot

Is there a possibility to Switch Midi Clock Master/Slave/Off by Foot? I am remote controlling a Roland TR8 by Foot and also syncing a TC Ditto X4 to those Beats, but when I want to used the TC Ditto X4 without Midi Clock Sync I have to unplug the Midi Cable because it stays in Midi Sync Mode as...
  6. edwinstar

Song Tempo not saved and Setlist not updated

I noticed that when I change the Tempo of a Song in the Device (Mastermind GT 16) it doesn't save it. It only works when i change the Songtempo via MMGT Editor and write the changes to my Device. Also, when i change Songs or the order of a Setlist in MMGT Editor and write the changes, it only...
  7. edwinstar

Unsure how to solve IA/PC/Group problem

Your suggestion worked, thank you! However, another question regarding the Lehle D.Loop arised: This unit only accepts PCs, no CCs and i would like to avoid giving up three buttons to program it. Here's how i programmed the D.Loop: PC1: Bypass PC2: Mute PC3: Boost Is there a way to Setup two...
  8. edwinstar

i will try that, thank you! what about PC Messages sent from the Preset Setup Menu. Will those override the PCs sent via IA Buttons (See Picture)?
  9. edwinstar

How to configure Ableton Live ?

In case anyone asks this question in 2016: Connect the Mastermind GT via USB. Set Mastermind GT Midi Port Track to ON in the Midi Preferences. Program the Mastermind GT to send Different Notes. Put Ableton into Midi Assign Mode, Press the Clip or Button you want to respond to your Note and then...
  10. edwinstar

Hi! I have a Lehle D.Loop that responds to Program Change. I use it as a Tune/Boost/Bypass Box in my Setup. I programmed three IA Buttons that send PC 1-3 to the Lehle. I put all three Buttons in Group one and have IA Link turned on. It works as expected while programming Presets with the IA...
  11. edwinstar

Two Modes for one Button

Great, thank you! I am slowly becoming a Mastermind GT pro :-)
  12. edwinstar

Two Modes for one Button

I've seen a custom made Midi Pedal with a "Mode" Button that switches the other Buttons so that they send different Midi commands. Example: Mode A: Buttons 1-3: Looper Play/Stop Mode B: Buttons 1-3 - Looper Rec/Overdub So my question is: What's the best way to make my Mastermind GT do that? Thanks!
  13. edwinstar

seeking A/B Midi Switch without interruption

hello everybody! i am using an acoustic guitar with a piezo and a mag pickup. piezo goes to acoustic amp, mag goes to deluxe reverb thru effects. currently the two pickup signals from the guitar are plugged into a lehle dual which is remote controlled from my mastermind gt16. everything works...
  14. edwinstar

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.1.1

thanks! i reformatted the second usb stick then it worked!
  15. edwinstar

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.1.1

I am unable to update my Mastermind GT 16! The Bootloader get's stuck at "please insert a USB drive..." and then nothing happens. I insereted two different USB sticks (the RJM MSDOS formatted one and another one formatted for Mac). Both only contain one File: MMGT310.rjf. Once I insert the USB...
Back