Unsure how to solve IA/PC/Group problem

edwinstar

Hi!
I have a Lehle D.Loop that responds to Program Change. I use it as a Tune/Boost/Bypass Box in my Setup.
I programmed three IA Buttons that send PC 1-3 to the Lehle. I put all three Buttons in Group one and have IA Link turned on. It works as expected while programming Presets with the IA Buttons. It also sounds as expected when recalling the Presets, but it doesn't look as expected: sometimes two of those Buttons in Group one are lit at once, even tough they are in the same group. So my question is:
- How can I make these three Buttons behave correctly?
Additional Question: As you all know there is the option in each Preset to send PCs to Devices directly. Am I correct to assume to not use this option for the Lehle when using the IA buttons to send the PCs?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Adrian
PS: I attached my Setup file

Attachments

• Adi MMGT Setup 4.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Try turning off IA Link on those buttons - it's probably interfering with the button grouping.

Direct Send will have no effect on the setup of those buttons - it has a lot more effect on buttons that send multiple MIDI CC messages. Nonetheless, I recommend turning off Direct Send unless you ahve a need for it.

i will try that, thank you!
what about PC Messages sent from the Preset Setup Menu. Will those override the PCs sent via IA Buttons (See Picture)?PC Messages2.jpg

The preset PC messages are sent first, then any messages generated by IA buttons, so the IA buttons will have precedence.

Your suggestion worked, thank you! However, another question regarding the Lehle D.Loop arised:
This unit only accepts PCs, no CCs and i would like to avoid giving up three buttons to program it. Here's how i programmed the D.Loop:
PC1: Bypass
PC2: Mute
PC3: Boost
Is there a way to Setup two Buttons on the Mastermind GT to access these three States?
Button 1: Switch between Mute and Bypass
Button 2: Engage Boost
With CCs it would be easy but when i Program this with PCs, it only kinda works. When I setup the presets in IA Mode everything is fine, but when i'm playing, switching back from a Preset with "Boost (PC3)" engaged to a Preset with "Mute"(PC2), the Mute is ignored and the Lehle Switches to Bypass.

Attachments

• Adi MMGT Setup 5.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Each of the two buttons is going to send its PC message on preset change, so you're getting conflicting PCs. I can't think of any way to do it with two buttons. You can do it with three grouped buttons, or with one IA Cycle button with three steps.

Back