Recent content by Firks

1. F

Mini amp gizmo no longer controlling cornford mk50ii

So im going to have to buy a new cable? I would strip it but i would only notice obvious thongs like breakages
  2. F

Sorry i didnt realise you replied. Yeah thats what im thinking because the gizmo works with the mkv and the cornford footswitch works too. The cable was included in the sale of the cornford.
  3. F

Sorry i didnt realise you had replied. Yeah thats what im thinking because i have tried the gizmo with my mkv and its fine. I had the cable with the cornford. I bought it from a guy, used.
  4. F

Hi guys, So yeah, ive had the cornford a little while and have been using the gizmo with it with no problem until last weeknd. I cant remember if i used the gizmo with my mkv the weekend before, but i thought maybe that had something to do with it not working properly with the cornford now. Ive...
  5. F

Mini amp gizmo + mesa MkV + nova system question

Hi Guys, new here as you can see :) however i have been using the mini amp with my mkv for a while now. Anyway i'll get straight to it; When im playing and switching patches that change channels, theres a very apparent cut off in the sound coming out the cab. For example, i could be playing the...
Back