Mini amp gizmo no longer controlling cornford mk50ii

Firks

Hi guys,

So yeah, ive had the cornford a little while and have been using the gizmo with it with no problem until last weeknd.
I cant remember if i used the gizmo with my mkv the weekend before, but i thought maybe that had something to do with it not working properly with the cornford now. Ive tried resetting the the gizmo, and ive also tried 2 channel amp mode.
The symptoms are:

None of the buttons do anything on the amp unless i physically switch the amp channel switch to clean. I can then switch the second master vol and od boost in and out, but i cant change the channel from clean to overdrive.

One thing to note is that when i have been using the set up prior to this, i had to have the amp physically switched to channel 2, in order to be able to control all functions with the gizmo.

Im pretty sure the amp input is okay because the amp foot switch works fine.

Im pulling my hair out because this is my main amp :(

Sorry i didnt realise you had replied.
Yeah thats what im thinking because i have tried the gizmo with my mkv and its fine.
I had the cable with the cornford. I bought it from a guy, used.

Sorry i didnt realise you replied. Yeah thats what im thinking because the gizmo works with the mkv and the cornford footswitch works too.

The cable was included in the sale of the cornford.

So im going to have to buy a new cable?

I would strip it but i would only notice obvious thongs like breakages

Looking inside might not be a bad idea - if there's something wrong, it probably is a breakage.

Back