Recent content by John Simmons

1. J

Full English Midi over USB-C

Unplugging the power worked. Just used the USB-C from the mac to the pedal to power it. Excellent drive pedal! Great work.
  2. J

Full English Midi over USB-C

Using an M1 Mac connecting via USB-C to USB-C to the Full English. The Pedal Editor will not connect. Cable connects to the MC6 Pro with no problem. Can we run the pedal editor off the USB-C port?
  3. J

Walrus Audio D1

So I started with a clean PBC. Sent a program change to get the Midi channel set. All is working. Now I can't get the Meris to work. Running it through a disaster area Midi box.
  4. J

Walrus Audio D1

Trying to setup the D1. I set it up as a generic device, just set the midi channel. Not getting it to react to bypass, when I change a preset it is changing, but not getting the bypass cc to change anything on the pedal. Also trying out a Disaster Area Midi box connected after the D1...
  5. J

PBC/6X Power

I have been working on a board using GigRig power. Using Timelord on each device (3 Strymon, PBC and Quartz). Use two distributors, to break out to 3 isolators. Nothing run direct off the Distributors. All drive pedals are running off isolators. When I route my first drive pedal, the power...
Back