Full English Midi over USB-C

Using an M1 Mac connecting via USB-C to USB-C to the Full English. The Pedal Editor will not connect. Cable connects to the MC6 Pro with no problem. Can we run the pedal editor off the USB-C port?

I haven't heard of or seen any issues with an M1 Mac. When connecting to a Mac, don't power up the pedal with an AC adapter, just power it over USB. I haven't seen it be necessary, but you could also try connecting through a USB hub.

Is it possible to controller the ovature and FEB via usb C, meaning I have a midi contriler with usb C, so will connecting a usb c to usb c cable work instead of 5pin midi cable?

Is it possible to controller the ovature and FEB via usb C, meaning I have a midi contriler with usb C, so will connecting a usb c to usb c cable work instead of 5pin midi cable?
It depends on the controller. USB C ports can be device ports, meaning that they're intended to be connected to a computer, or they can be a host port, meaning they are intended to be connected to a device (they effectively are the computer). If the controller has a USB C host port, it'll work with the Full English's device port.

Back