Recent content by Michael Gergen

1. M

MIDI IN on a PBC/6X

Yes the hum stops when I unplug the USB cable. But to be clear that is the USB cable to the computer. I'm using MIDI from the RJM to the interface as a solution to the humming when the USB from the RJM is plugged in to a computer. Just making sure I was clear in my first post. Thank you for...
  2. M

MIDI IN on a PBC/6X

The hum stops when I unplug directly from the RJM, when I unplug the 7 pin port, and when I unplug the MIDI cable from the interface to the board. Leaving the MIDI cable sending to the interface does not produce a hum. No other MIDI connections
  3. M

MIDI IN on a PBC/6X

I ordered the PPA-DIN7F-2 and got it set up. I'm connecting it to a iConnectivity MIDI2+ and I'm still getting the ground hum to the amplifier like I did when I had the USB cable connected to a computer while playing. I think I saw you reference the hum when USB is connected in another forum...
  4. M

HX Stomp & RJM LT

I got it working based on where I think you where going. I turned off send Send on Preset Change in the IA page under the Buttons tab... works the way I want it to now. Great!
  5. M

HX Stomp & RJM LT

I'm controlling a couple pedals with the LT including an HX Stomp. I've assigned MIDI channel and CCs to blocks in both pedals. Other pedals are set to pass MIDI thu. However, when I send a CC to bypass a block the block flashes on and then off immediately. I am new to the LT but think I've got...
Back