Recent content by Mikeohman

1. Mikeohman

PBC Line Mixer Overdriven by Bad Cat FX loop

I have 2 amps - Kingley Regent with FX loop send level control, and a Bad Cat Cub15R with no send level control. The Kingsley works perfectly, the Bad Cat overloads / distorts the line mixer in the PBC as far as I can tell. It distorts with all loops in bypass so I assume therefore it is the...
  2. Mikeohman

PBC 4.0 beta firmware release

Re: Boost in a loop working globally. I use loop 6 (last one before the front of the amp) as a global boost. I press the L6 button and no matter what preset I am on it engages loop 6 without changing anything else. Press again and i am back to the original preset. IN the Editor - go to the...
  3. Mikeohman

PBC 4.0 beta firmware release

I just re-programmed a preset on the PBC istself deleting the loop 6 boost. Worked. Then when I tried toggling the same preset boost loop 6 function in the Editor it worked as it should. I will keep experimenting and report any anomalies.
  4. Mikeohman

PBC Change Loop Re-Order

Would be great to be able to change the order of the loops on a preset by preset basis.
  5. Mikeohman

Stereo Rig Loop 7 Must be on for dry signal to pass

Were you able to fix this bug in the 4.0 release?
  6. Mikeohman

Some further detail / clarification. I used to have button 6 globally switch my amp boost circuit on and off - that function HAS CHANGED - it NO Longer works that way which is correct. Now I want to use button 6 globally as a boost - turning on and off Loop 6 but I cannot access loop 6...
  7. Mikeohman

Yes and a bit more. The button will uncheck, but then rechecks itself. Therefore I cannot access loop 6, nor can I re-program the RJM button 6 (presets page) to do what I want it to do.
  8. Mikeohman

I tried that yesterday, and just now and it did not fix the problem
  9. Mikeohman

Excellent post re" Using Stereo Effects. Thanks. My system is working almost perfectly. The only thing not working is a global function switch issue. I was using the boost feature on my amp and had a global button on Button 6 that activated the relay and worked perfectly. I am now going to use a...
  10. Mikeohman

I have been running with a single amp and added a second amp today. Loop 7 Mobius - Loop 8 Timeline - Loop 9 Big Sky - Loop 10 H9 Mastermind Switches: Mono signal into In 7-10, stereo output – Mono -> Stereo OUT, Mono Output OUT Loop 7 must be turned on for the dry signal to pass through to the...
  11. Mikeohman

Eventide H9 Control Problem - Harmonizer

I have not intentionally programmed any buttons to control the H9 other than stock preset changes, and I checked the button / preset in question and could not find any other functions.
  12. Mikeohman

Eventide H9 Control Problem - Harmonizer

When I select an H9 preset using the H9 itself it selects the correct Key - A Major, as it is supposed to do. When I select the same preset using the PBC Mastermind, the Eventide H9 goes to the correct preset number and correct Algorithm (Diatonic Harmonizer) but the wrong key - in this case C...
  13. Mikeohman

[DONE] Tuner Cents Display

This request is similar to another user who uses a "sweetened" tuner offset on another brand of tuner. I use the "James Taylor" tuning method that has specific off-sets for each string. If the display showed how many cents sharp or flat this would be possible to do.
Back