Recent content by prs1999

1. prs1999

Effect Gizmo tuner issue

...79 cents are now .90 cents. I haven't bought one of those in so long. Older houses over the years with 2 prong wall plugs made me buy a few handfuls of those things...
  2. prs1999

Effect Gizmo tuner issue

The fix was to fit the 3 prong plug with a 2 prong adapter. Ground lift on the cheap .
  3. prs1999

Phantom power from the Effects Gizmo

Ok, Was looking to free up an outlet on my Furman. I have a outlet available on my Ciocks D-10 9v 200mA. Is that enough to power the AG?
  4. prs1999

Phantom power from the Effects Gizmo

I want to power my Amp Gizmo from the Effects Gizmo. My internet search gives me a lot of options,BUT,they are all 15 ft or more. Anyone have ideas where to buy a 7-pin MIDI cable under 10 ft? 5 ft would be more than enough as well.
  5. prs1999

Effect Gizmo tuner issue

It came down to being a ground loop issue. A .79 cent grounding adapter fixed it. Gotta love a cheap fix. Thanks for the help Ron, ~ JB ~
  6. prs1999

Effect Gizmo tuner issue

Ok, figured that it was internally bridged. I must have a grounding issue then with the tuner that I have never had before. Already tried the "lift" on the Effects Gizmo with no change in noise.
  7. prs1999

Effect Gizmo tuner issue

Sorry for this question,but how do you route the signal through the buffer? (as in what goes in,or out etc.) Thanks Ron
  8. prs1999

Effect Gizmo tuner issue

There is nothing used there.
  9. prs1999

Effect Gizmo tuner issue

Using loops 1 thru 4 5 thru 7 and #10 in the amps f/x loop. Plug amp into "output5-8" or CS out. Plug in a Korg rack tuner and get nothing but added noise. Anyone have an idea? Thanks, ~ JB ~
Back