Recent content by Rich Myers

1. R

GT22 and the Cold

Received the board and she booted up just fine after replacement. I'll store out in my rehearsal space and see what happens. Would you like the board that failed returned so you can investigate?
  2. R

GT22 and the Cold

I've had my GT22 since 2015 and I've loved (nearly) every minute of it. As I've started gigging with it on a regular basis and in particular in the cold, I've run into a significant problem that I'm unsure of how to avoid. First some background. I live in northwestern Minnesota where we laugh...
  3. R

Random Song/Preset Jumping Weirdness

I'm on the latest now but it was happening on 4.9.1. I haven't had a chance to test it with the latest firmware or the changes suggested yet.
  4. R

Not exactly sure what the offset is, I hadn't paid that close of attention as it was happening to me live lol. I'll make the adjustments that you suggest. What about turning off bank support too? I don't need more than 128 songs/presets.
  5. R

That's the best way that I can describe what this behavior is. Here's the situation: Some time ago I had an issue where, during a performance, the GT/22 would start jumping what all I can think of is a random number of songs forward in my AXE FX III when I would switch presets. The behavior...
  6. R

Unable to connect to device

You found the issue! Best company and support hands down. Now on to a real head scratcher. I'll create a new thread for this one :)
  7. R

Fixed! The Sysex ID was set to 255. I set it to 5 and it connected straight away and the error inside of MIDI Monitor disappeared. Thank you!
  8. R

Here's the result
  9. R

Here's the output of MIDI Monitor along with the error message and the hex data. F0 00 01 5B 04 0E 50 01 F7
  10. R

It does, so I'm assuming that means that the port itself is fine because it was recognized and communications are occurring between the GT/22 and my Mac.
  11. R

Running Mac OS Big Sur on two different devices (one iMac, one MacBook Pro). Have been able to, in the past, connect to my GT/22 using either device but now no matter which computer I try I get the unable to connect message. I've upgraded the firmware to 5.0.1 and the editor on both computers...
  12. R

Song Menu Button

I'm using the space on the Axe to manage moving around song orders easily. So I'll need to adjust that and find a better way of managing presets and order. I think you hit on what my particular issue is and that's that I'm the problem lol Sorry for being an idiot and wasting your time. Did...
  13. R

Song Menu Button

Here's the step 6 file. It shows what happens when I go back into that menu.
  14. R

Song Menu Button

In doing some further testing I've noticed this odd behavior...I tell it the top number of presets that I want to get but it always defaults back to 0-95 instead of 0-n as soon as I leave the page. I have done a factory reset on the device and started from scratch and still any preset above 96...
  15. R

Song Menu Button

I've just tried to get songs and presets, and while it was successful, any song above 96 doesn't have any presets. I did it twice and each time did a read settings from device from MMGT Editor and it doesn't update the presets. What could cause that? On further inspection, I picked Song 103...
Back