Recent content by rkaczano

1. R

Mark V and Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro/Behringer FCB1010

Re: Mark V and Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro/Behringer FCB10 Ok all set up. FCB1010/G Force/Mini Amp Gizmo are all communicating on MIDI Channel 1. Have grouped buttons 1-3 on Mini Amp Gizmo to group Mesa Mark V channels Have used the WRITE button on the Mini Amp Gizmo to remember two...
  2. R

MARK V buzz

Yuppers this worked! Thanks!
  3. R

MARK V buzz

Why does it buzz when switch channels from 2 to 3 and 3 to 2 using the Mini Amp Gizmo? If I click button 2 (channel 2) for example, the red light comes on on the Gizmo. Note if I click that button again, the red light turns off and the channel stays on Channel 2. I have noticed that if that...
  4. R

Re: Mark V and Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro/Behringer FCB10 One last point. How are the connections made between the FCB1010, G Force, and the Min Amp Gizmo? I know I connect the Mini Amp Gizmo to the amp. It then takes a Midi In cable. Do I connect my FCB 1010 to my G Force and then my G...
  5. R

Re: Mark V and Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro/Behringer FCB10 I am in Canada. So I assume I will be purchasing the unit itslelf from a retailer here like http://guitareffectscanada.com/. How do I order the cable? Do I order it from that same retailer or from you directly? Thanks
  6. R

Re: Mark V and Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro/Behringer FCB10 One last thing. If I purchase this for my Mark V I believe I need a Mesa friendly cable (i.e. Mesa uses its own cables for channel switching). Does this ship with the unit automatically or do I have to order the cable separately...
  7. R

Hi I have a Mark V. I am using a TC Electronics G Force and in the midst of picking up a MIDI foot controller. Debating on either a Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro or a Behringer FCB1010. Do both of these work well with the Mini Amp Gizmo? Thanks
Back