Recent content by Robbie Smith

1. R

El Cap Auto Tap Issue

Cool I’ll check it out. Thanks!
  2. R

El Cap Auto Tap Issue

Shouldn’t the function switch be activated for it to work?
  3. R

El Cap Auto Tap Issue

Yeah tried that and still no luck. Not sure what's going on
  4. R

El Cap Auto Tap Issue

Thanks I’ll check that out. I know the the pedal works because it worked with a Quartz so I’m thinking it’s gotta be something I’m not doing on the PBC
  5. R

El Cap Auto Tap Issue

so I have a modded Strymon El Cap with tap tempo jack. Dan with T1M did the mod. When I was running with a Selah Quartz it would work fine. I know the PBC 6x can do this as well so I decided to forgo the quartz and use the PBC. However the El Cap is not responding to the Auto Tap sent out from...
  6. R

Midi Clock with Strymon Volante

I just picked up a Strymon Volante. I know its pretty new so it hasn't been added under devices yet. Im having trouble getting the midi clock to sync with the pedal. It will reposing to PC / preset changes but it won't sync with the tempo or sub division I've entered for the preset. Any ideas?
  7. R

Strymon Bigsky Drykill Problem

Believe it's 1.36 that has the bug
  8. R

CC Action on Preset Change

i feel like I've seen this covered before but for the life of me can't find it. If I change the parameters of my timeline patch on my PBC preset Via CC action to say up the mix. How do I get the patch to go back to its previous state when I go to another preset?
  9. R

It was a bug with the most current firmware only fix right now is going back to the previous firmware or you would have to manually reset the Drykill every time you power the Bigsky on. Strymon said they are working on a new firmware right now that fixes this issue.
  10. R

I don't have the Bigsky hooked up to Nixie.
  11. R

for some reason when I turn on my board and put my Bigsky in series it's still passing dry signal even though I have Drykill turned on. If I go into the Bigsky global options and turn Signal to normal back to Drykill then turn the mix knob up and down it goes to Drykill mode with the series...
  12. R

PBC Issues

I thought I would reply to this just in case someone else runs into this issue. I found out I haven't updated my strymons to the current update. Once I did that and made sure MIDI clock was off on the Bigsky it fixed the issue.
  13. R

PBC Issues

Ok I'll check that out. That may be the issue. Thanks!
  14. R

PBC Issues

It only randomly switched a few time. I think I remember it auto scrolling through banks at one time. It didn't always do it. When I was using it at home it was fine, but when I played out with it it did it for the first time.
  15. R

PBC Issues

The rest of the message should say that the expression pedal is set to only Control the timeline
Back