Recent content by Rommel Robinson

1. R

Using scenes in Axe Fx 3 w/ PCB 10 and loops

Hi, will this also work with an FM3, trying to get preset names, but my pbc keeps freezing when i hit get presets. Thanks
  2. R

Mastermind gt16 and selah quartz v3

Hi All, This is working now, for some reason I had to tick all the check boxes for the midi devices in the preset page for quartz to send the PC messages. I do have another question, with the quartz in the midi chain now, i have a warbled delay sound when changing scenes or presets on the axe...
  3. R

heres a screen shot of my quartz programming
  4. R

heres a screen shot of my quartz programming
  5. R

Hi Ron, Thanks for your reply, the Midi In channel is set to 6 and the midi out channel set to 1 on the quartz. the GT is controlling all midi devices listed above. changes loops on the meg, changes presets on the axe, the strymon and big sky haven't tested the preset changes yet via the gt...
  6. R

hi all, Cant seem to find much info on this one as most use the pbc with a quartz. Ive followed th goodwood audio tuturio which was for the pbc timeline and quarts v2 but didnt work. My midi chain is gt16> quartz> Meg > axe fx 2> timeline > big sky. I’ve attached some photos, Gt presets one to...
  7. R

axe fx 2 mk2 and MMGT editor-Get preset names

Hi Ron thanks for your input, annoying how brand new 5 pin cables aren't properly put together, I had to make up my own midi cables- with mogami midi and switch craft midi plugs and then it all worked fine, Thanks for your input
  8. R

axe fx 2 mk2 and MMGT editor-Get preset names

Hi all, please forgive my newness to this forum, I have been studying quite a lot and searching for "get Presets" threads before posting this question, I have a Gt16 with an axe fx 2 mk 2, both with latest firmware (done a default on the GT also), i've followed the following steps on the fractal...
Back