Recent content by tri- amp

1. T

Connecting Hughes and kettner triamp3 to gt22

The Learn button on the tri amp is different then my DIEZEL.On my Diezel I just hold the store button and it saves the preset.The triamp learn button is pressed lights up and then it say’s I press a button on my controller then the light goes off.No matter what button I press it doesn’t go...
  2. T

I have done this.The learn light never switches off.I was trying to ask you what the “appropriate button “ might be.
  3. T

I was just saying the vh-4 has a store button and the gizmo has the write button.The Triamp doesn’t seem to have that function ,like it expects the midi controller to do that.Is there a function on the gt-22 I am overlooking to save a preset?
  4. T

What I was I was trying to say in my previous post is that both my vh4 and the effect gizmo have their own feature to save a preset.Where as the tri amp’s manual say’s to press the midi learn bottom once then use my controller (g-22) to save a preset.But mainly I can’t get the g-22 to recognize...
  5. T

I am plugged directly into the tri amp from the gt22 out.
  6. T

I turned off Omni mode and set the channels to match on the tri amp and g-22.My diezel Vh4 and two effect gizmo’s respond very easily.In the tri amp manual it say’s to press the midi learn button once on the amp,then press something on my controller (g22) to save it .This seem to be my issue.The...
  7. T

Do I need to have the Omni mode on or off?
  8. T

I tried following the directions in the manual of the gt22 and tri amp ,I just can’t get seem to figure it out.I don’t know what I am doing.Any advice.
  9. T

Effect gizmo idea

I think I figured out the write issue.Still can’t get it to work thru fix loop.
  10. T

Effect gizmo idea

The write button is always on the leds do not flash when it is held for three seconds.What does this mean?
  11. T

Effect gizmo idea

I did as you said .It is not working.Where exactly should my guitar and amp be plugged into?I don’t have any thing plugged into the front of the gizmo.Thanks
  12. T

Effect gizmo idea

I was wandering your opinion on hooking up my effect gizmo.I want to plug my guitar into my amp then use the gizmo in my effects loop.I would like to use all twelve loops .What is the best way.Just looking for advice before I get into it.
  13. T

Lehle dual

Wow!That worked.I just plugged it into my diezel thru.Midi madness.Thanks for the awesome support.
  14. T

Lehle dual

Thanks for the quick reply.At this point I have two effect gizmos working properly and my diezel vh4.I already tried what you suggested before I posted.I just tried exactly what you said and anything else I could think of,yet it doesn’t respond.I have read the Lehle manual thoroughly.I have the...
Back