Recent content by Wheresthedug

1. Wheresthedug

PBC and Kemper

Great. Thanks, Ron - you're the man! At least it looks like it's not just another case of my being a complete idiot when trying to set things up ;-)
  2. Wheresthedug

PBC and Kemper

@rjmmusic Hi Ron, did you manage to take a look at the settings file? Is there a bug at either the Mastermind or Kemper end or is just simple operator error on my part (probably the most likely cause).
  3. Wheresthedug

PBC and Kemper

I've updated my Kemper workflow which seems like a good compromise to me. I know have just 2 button pages and make use of hold functions on the top row of buttons. Normal push toggles on and off Stomps A - D while Hold on each of those toggles on X - Rev. The only slight compromise is a small...
  4. Wheresthedug

You upgraded to RJM from...

That's a pity. My previous switchers were a Kenton GS8 rack unit back in the 90’s (early adopter me ;-) ) Then a GigRig Midi8. The PBC is eaily as good as the GigRig sonically and WAY more powerful than even the G2 in terms of functionality. Having said that the extreme flexibility can lead...
  5. Wheresthedug

You upgraded to RJM from...

Wherabouts in the UK are you? I’m in Glasgow and you’re welcome to try mine if you’re nearby.
  6. Wheresthedug

PBC and Kemper

Don’t thank me, most of it was Ron’s work: as usual :)
  7. Wheresthedug

PBC and Kemper

Hope this helps.
  8. Wheresthedug

PBC and Kemper

I got to the bottom of why my PBC stopped responding properly to the Kemper. It seems to have been a bug in the last Kemper Beta OS. I updated yesterday to the latest Beta version and everything is working fine again. I'll post my file tonight when I get home and you can use that as a starting...
  9. Wheresthedug

PBC and Kemper

http://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-profile-the-kemper-remote-with-a-pbc.2960/#post-14134
  10. Wheresthedug

PBC and Kemper

I had it set up to work almost exactly like the Kemper remote. I had two pages where everything was the same except the top four buttons. On page 1 the toggled on and off stomps A-D and on page 2 Effect X- Rev. However, I am trying to use it again just now and it isn't working anymore. A few...
  11. Wheresthedug

External Bank Up/Down Hold Scrolling

Ron - any insight you can add to this ? Thanks
  12. Wheresthedug

External Bank Up/Down Hold Scrolling

Watching. I’m trying to do the exact same thing too!
  13. Wheresthedug

How to "profile" the Kemper Remote with a PBC?

Brilliant! Thanks Ron I was on the right tracks but had made a few mistakes. Firstly I had a step in at the beginning before the first System / ExpPedal line. Also I had the off values and on values wrong. I see how it works now. The learn function doesn’t surprise me but I thought I’d ask...
  14. Wheresthedug

How to "profile" the Kemper Remote with a PBC?

Hi Ron, now that I have stage one of my Kemper ntegration set up And working seamlessly I now have some more questions: 1 - I tried to set up my expression pedal today but hit some issues. I want to set up a basic set of button pages on the PBC to control all the Rigs in the Kemper...
  15. Wheresthedug

Button Page Layout for Kemper?

Thanks. I’ve actually watched that video several times. The problem for me is that the PBC only has 11 buttons (13 if you count ext switches) so I need to make some decisions about navigating button pages. Its dead easy if you have a GT22 or even GT16 but with fewer buttons its a matter of...
Back