Search results

1. M

Midi tap tempo making my h90 go crazy

Anybody know what’s up with this? My midi tap is making my h90 go crazy. The tempo just jumps up and down all over the place. It’s jumping like 20-40 clicks. Any ideas? I tried to attach a video. It won’t let me upload it.
  2. M

PBC 6X just went black

I was programming some presets, and all the sudden the unit just went black. Its been powered by the strymon zuma. Nothing else so much as flickered. The PBC is dead in the water it seems. I've tried switching cables, outlets, and all that. Any suggestions??? I have a show tonight at 10.
  3. M

PBC editor issues

I am trying to program my PBC 6x to control my H90. I set it up to run the tap tempo. I clicked the global box, thinking that it would send the tap to all other devices. It didn't. But what it did do is change all of my switch 5s on all my button pages to tap tempo for the h90. Now I can't get...
  4. M

PBC 6x and Line 6 hx effects

Has anyone had any success with using the pbc to control the hx effects? I’ve got mine set up, but it keeps sending random changes no matter what I do. Ron and Brian omilion have looked at my file and say that everything looks right, but I can’t get it to work correctly. Anybody had a similar...
Back