Search results

1. jaguar

set tap tempo to multiple presets?

I did some tests. It seems that even with a patch change, the tap tempo which was set remains. So, no need to store or record the tempo. Usually what I do is that when the song starts I tap the tempo so when I put the lead patch it's already set. It seems to work fine. The think I did, was...
  2. jaguar

Thanks. It's a delay integrated on an amp, so not much info on the manual. From what I remember, if I use tap tempo and then change preset, the delay on the new patch will be as in the knobs. But I'll make some tests to be sure. I'll look into the IA Store button option too. Had not heard...
  3. jaguar

Hi, I have the MMLT set with 4 presets: Clean Crunch Heavy Lead I'm controlling an amp which has built in delay. It can receive tap tempo over CCs and that's working fine. By default, I only have delay in Lead. On some songs, I'd have delay in Heavy. No problem, with IA I turn on the delay...
  4. jaguar

Mastermind LT and ENGL Ironball SE, sending CC

Aaahhh, that explains it. So far I wanted to learn to do everything via the device itself, in case I need to make on the fly changes. Ok, so next step is maybe to play around some with the editor software. Thanks for the info!
  5. jaguar

Thanks for the info and explanation. Where do I find this setting? The "Send on Preset" per button? I looked at the manual, Version 4.2 4/10/2019. "Editing Button Pages" I go Edit Buttons. My Page 2 setup as Button Page Type CCs. It says... Which matches my LT: Am I looking in the wrong...
  6. jaguar

As lower priority, it would be nice for my understanding... What was happening? So the preset was also sending CCs and it was interfering? If so, which CCs was it sending and why? From the IA page button, by default I had them all on off. So does that mean it was sending 6 (one for each IA...
  7. jaguar

Ok, got it now. It was on Device. I go to the one I setup for the Ironball SE. Then CC on Preset, it was ON I changed to OFF. Now it's working!! All as expected!! Many, many thanks!! And sorry for the time, but hopefully it will also help others setup if needed. Will test some more but it...
  8. jaguar

Thanks for all the help. Getting there, but not yet. Ok, so I deleted the Helix device I had on midi channel 2. Good news is that it's now consistent behaviour. After amp learning midi channel 1, CCs work consistently. And PCs do not work or work randomly. Pretty much as the video above. The...
  9. jaguar

Thanks for the reply! Aaaah, that could be it. At some point I also setup an HX Stomp as a device, which would send using midi channel 2. I don't think I send any info on that preset, but definitely worth a check. If you mean this one... 02 - CC ok PC not working.mp4...
  10. jaguar

Hi, I continued doing tests. On presets 1 to 4, I have PCs 1 to 4. On the IA page, I setup CCs to individual features, e.g. Gain Boost, Master Volume Boost, Delay, Tap Tempo. However, after midi channel setup of the amp, either... 1) PCs work but not CCs 2) CCs work but PCs not, or very...
  11. jaguar

Nevermind... it seems it's the amp that's somehow acting strange. I redefined the midi channel on the amp to test, and CCs started to work well... but not PCs. Then when redefining the channel again, PCs worked again. A bit strange. I found a post which describes what I was seeing...
  12. jaguar

Hi, I'm new to the Mastermind LT. I really like it, but maybe need some tips. If there's a better place to ask stuff like this, which at first it will be simple for many, please let me know. I'm using the MMLT to control an Engl Ironball SE. I added a new "generic" device and got it to use...
Back