Search results

1. R

Manipulate loop order in real-time

Think ability is coming to the PBC 6X soon? Ordering mine in a few days! (It’ll be my 3rd one LOL)
  2. R

Manipulate loop order in real-time

How do you set loop order with sysex? Can one button in a preset be set to cycle through a couple loop order options?
  3. R

PBC 6X Loop Order

Would be awesome to be able to create an IA button with steps for different loop orders, so loops order could be selected per preset on the fly.
  4. R

Possible to change Loop Order with button press?

Resurrecting this thread - was a method of changing loop order with a button press established yet? I was hoping to set a button on one of my button pages to flip flop between 'wets before' and 'wets after'.
  5. R

First Stereo Pedal in Chain

Not sure I follow. Loop 3 is mono. Loop 4 is stereo. If I have the pedal in loop 4 as stereo input and output, does the signal from loop 3 go to both inputs on loop 4, or just one? If it sends to both, is there any meaningful loss of signal?
  6. R

First Stereo Pedal in Chain

How does the PBC 6X hit the first stereo pedal in the chain? Does it split the last mono pedal's signal to both inputs? I want to be able to shuffle the order of stereo pedals, so I'd prefer they all be 'stereo in stereo out', but how does it treat the one that's first after the mono pedals?
Back