First Stereo Pedal in Chain

How does the PBC 6X hit the first stereo pedal in the chain? Does it split the last mono pedal's signal to both inputs?

I want to be able to shuffle the order of stereo pedals, so I'd prefer they all be 'stereo in stereo out', but how does it treat the one that's first after the mono pedals?

As long as you've configured the loop as stereo send, then it will do the right thing and send the mono signal to both sides.

As long as you've configured the loop as stereo send, then it will do the right thing and send the mono signal to both sides.
Not sure I follow. Loop 3 is mono. Loop 4 is stereo. If I have the pedal in loop 4 as stereo input and output, does the signal from loop 3 go to both inputs on loop 4, or just one?

If it sends to both, is there any meaningful loss of signal?

Last edited:
Not sure I follow. Loop 3 is mono. Loop 4 is stereo. If I have the pedal in loop 4 as stereo input and output, does the signal from loop 3 go to both inputs on loop 4, or just one?

If it sends to both, is there any meaningful loss of signal?
It will go to both. Signal loss is typically not an issue at all. As long as the pedal in the preceding loop has a fairly low output impedance and the pedal in loop 4 has a high input impedance, there will be no noticeable signal loss. Only some old, weird designs would have the potential to be a problem.

Back