Search results

1. rmackmusic

Mastermind PBC Board - Winter 2018 Revision

After some recent tweaking, really happy with this revision. The board is a classic Pedaltrain Pro; power supply is MXR/CAE MC403 mounted underneath. Two passive junction boxes are wedged into the rear rails for Amp, Midi, and Function/Expression patching. Empress Midibox and Midi Solutions...
  2. rmackmusic

Startup Macro?

Loaded up 4.0 last week and loving the new features (especially MidiClock "Auto" setting!). I'm trying to create a startup macro to send an "on" message to my Empress Tremolo 2. On the macros page I've created a macro with a CC toggle action to CC36 on the Tremolo 2 (the bypass function). I've...
  3. rmackmusic

Classic Audio Effects Expression Roller G2

Anybody out there know if this is a compatible expression pedal with the PBC?
  4. rmackmusic

[DONE] Automatic Master/Slave mode for MidiClock

In my pre-PBC days, I had a device from another company to tap and send MidiClock to all my devices. It always functioned as the "master" device unless it detected MidiClock at it's Midi input. This feature is great because my rig either functions in "live" or "studio" mode. - "Live" mode I...
  5. rmackmusic

IA Mode Help

I'm trying to assign the IA Mode on/off to a hold function on my "home" (presets) page. I've tried to do this as a hold function on the Tuner/Mute button but can't seem to get it work. Any advice? I'd prefer to not have to dedicate a button to access IA mode.
  6. rmackmusic

Adding LED color for Hold/Secondary Function

Is it possible to setup an LED color for a Hold function on an IA button (like the default Series "Blue" / Parallel "Purple" for Loops 7-10)? My specific example is I have a Mobius in Pre / Post Mode (Loop 2 and Loop 7). I want to control both loops with one button just for simplicity's sake...
  7. rmackmusic

Function button assignment causing trouble?

In the PBC Editor I have created a button page (Page 4) to control a Pigtronix Infinity Looper. When I load this configuration onto my PBC everything works perfectly. (Including assignments I have made to access Page 4 and return to Page 1). On Page 1, I have left the function button blank as...
Back