Search results

1. R

GT22 and the Cold

I've had my GT22 since 2015 and I've loved (nearly) every minute of it. As I've started gigging with it on a regular basis and in particular in the cold, I've run into a significant problem that I'm unsure of how to avoid. First some background. I live in northwestern Minnesota where we laugh...
  2. R

Random Song/Preset Jumping Weirdness

That's the best way that I can describe what this behavior is. Here's the situation: Some time ago I had an issue where, during a performance, the GT/22 would start jumping what all I can think of is a random number of songs forward in my AXE FX III when I would switch presets. The behavior...
  3. R

Unable to connect to device

Running Mac OS Big Sur on two different devices (one iMac, one MacBook Pro). Have been able to, in the past, connect to my GT/22 using either device but now no matter which computer I try I get the unable to connect message. I've upgraded the firmware to 5.0.1 and the editor on both computers...
  4. R

Song Menu Button

I have a question that has what I'm sure has a simple answer but for the life of me can't seem to figure it out. I'm running an AX3 and following the standard setup (default buttons, etc.) have a workable solution which is Song/Preset based with scenes running on the bottom. What I'm trying to...
Back