Search results

1. MiKa84

Workaround to switch loops/effects off in certain presets

Hi there, Hope someone has an idea for this since I could not come up with anything that's working so far. Just a short explanation on how I use my PBC. I have various configs for my PBC that are easily accessible through a mini USB stick that's basically always in my PBC. That way I can always...
  2. MiKa84

Merging mono signals for stereo input loop 7-10

Hey PBC users, I've got another question for you guys: Right now I have the insert point before loop 7 wired in mono to a jack on the side of my board. Actually I would like to wire it in stereo though so I can route two FX-loops from two different amps through the stereo loops. I am a...
  3. MiKa84

PBC Wet Dry Questions

Hey guys, Just wanted to beat the dead horse one more time: I would like to have some presets for a wet/dry setup with one amp with FX-loop that runs dry and another amp or poweramp that will run wet. My Loops 1-6 are pretty basic and from there I run into the input of my dry amp. The FX-Send...
  4. MiKa84

Preset Change - IA buttons update

Hello there, For programming my Mastermind GT to use with multiple amps I would like to have things work as follows: I have a page to select amp & cab. I have a direct access page to control all my effects. In addition to that I have a bunch of presets. I already have those things programmed...
  5. MiKa84

Show specific presets/bank for Button Page

Hey guys, I'm using a GT16 to control my effects rack and amp switching. So for each of the possible 4 amps that can be hooked up to the rack I've created a specific button page. What I would like the GT16 to do now is display only presets (or banks) that correspond directly with this amp. I'm...
Back