Search results

1. Livio

Pbc and Intellifex

I understand. I'll try to contact the rocktron. Thank you so much
  2. Livio

Pbc and Intellifex

I set the exp pedal as I did for the Line6 M5, that work well. Can you correct the settings so i can understand the mistake?
  3. Livio

Pbc and Intellifex

Here's my settings
  4. Livio

Pbc and Intellifex

I dont have a midi interface, only the cable to connect the pbc to my computer. I have a PC
  5. Livio

Pbc and Intellifex

Ok, can you suggest me how to try so i will not make mistake? Thanks
  6. Livio

Pbc and Intellifex

I repeat the setting many times but It still doenst work
  7. Livio

Pbc and Intellifex

Tomorrow morning i will try again
  8. Livio

Pbc and Intellifex

Maybe the problem Is that the manual doesnt talk about what CC i need to set for this or that function.
  9. Livio

Pbc and Intellifex

Yes, step by step
  10. Livio

Pbc and Intellifex

Yes, the PC works well. The Intellifex Is the blackface model
  11. Livio

Pbc and Intellifex

There Is another problem.....the exp pedal doesnt work with the Intellifex
  12. Livio

Pbc and Intellifex

I bought an Intellifex for my 80/90's style rack, It sounds great with its chorus and delays. Now i'm trying to send CC from the pbc to the Intellifex so i can turn on and off the effects or turn in bypass mode the device. I have some difficult to do It, Someone can help me? Naturally i dont...
  13. Livio

EFFECT GYZMO AND DIFFERENT PREAMP...

I've another question about it. My signal comes out from the Pbc in stereo and i'd like to enter in the last four loop of the gyzmo, where i want to put some old multifx wired in stereo, before enternig, naturally in stereo, in my power amp. the gyzmo has only one input/output for the stereo...
  14. Livio

need help setting up trails

The kill dry of the pbc do the same?
  15. Livio

EFFECT GYZMO AND DIFFERENT PREAMP...

Hi, can i put my preamp as a pedal in the gyzmo's loop? I have a V-Twin rack preamp and a Syn2 with two modules that i would use as i need switching beetween them before goin into the effects section. Guitar>Pbc In>Loop 1/6>Pbc Out 5/6> Gyzmo In> Loop1 V-Twin - Loop2 Syn2> Gyzmo Out> Pbc In...
  16. Livio

PAGE FUNCTION BUTTON....HELP!!!

Hi. I'm tryng to create a page so i can turn on and off the effects of a Line6 HX STOMP (chorus, flanger, delay) and also send PC to the amp gyzmo so i can switch beetween the two channel of te preamp. I'd like to assign to each button a function. Ex: button1 ON/OFF FLANGER, BUTTON2 ON/OFF...
  17. Livio

Parallel/Series questions

I sent a mail and Frank told me this: Sometimes if you can NOT set the kill-dry function on an effect - it will not work. So now I have to think that the problem are my effects that don't have a kill dry function. If i haven't said before i have, in order form loop 8 to 10 and all wired in...
  18. Livio

Can you tell me the name of the german dealer where i can do repair my pbc?
  19. Livio

Thanks
  20. Livio

Where is the serial number on the pbc?
Back