Search results

1. T

Momentary Mute while sending a change

I have a small issue that I couldnt find a solution for on the forums... I'm trying to figure out a way to have a brief mute, maybe 200-250ms long, occurring while I send a MIDI PC. I'm using the new Chase Bliss Preamp MkII, and I'm using an IA action on second press to send a MIDI PC to change...
  2. T

PBC 6X Midi Y-Cable

Hey all, I'm setting up my board with a PBC 6X, and I'd like to be able to connect my 6X's USB to Strymon's Nixie software to manipulate presets on my Big Sky, using the 6X as a USB MIDI interface essentially. If I understand what I've read in the manual and forums correctly, I need to create a...
  3. T

[DONE] Chase Bliss Audio Condor

Please add GT support for the Chase Bliss Condor, thanks!
  4. T

Effect Gizmo Input/Output Gain Control

I was wondering if there's any way to control the input and output gain on the Effect Gizmo. Even if it's just on the first 4 or 8 loops, it would be helpful. I tend to run 4-5 overdrives in my rig set to various gains, and I like stack them in different combinations. The problem with this is...
  5. T

Effect Gizmo Wet/Dry Setup (With Kemper KPA)

I searched the forums and couldn't find any threads regarding how to set up an Effect Gizmo for a wet/dry setup... It could be that I'm missing something really simple, but I'm wondering if there's a simple way to set up for that with the Effect Gizmo. I intend to set up my loops as follows...
  6. T

Song Title not displaying in Song/Setlist mode

Hi guys, This may be a dumb question, I'm sure I'm just missing a setting, but I'm new to the PBC (just got mine today) and I have a question: In song/setlist mode, on my presets page, the screen on the PBC does not display the song name. I've put presets in a couple songs, put those songs...
Back