Search results

1. deadringer

Using a GT-22 with a Kemper & Axe-Fx III separately

I’m not using them at the same time. The Kemper is my live setup and I’m still working on my tone with the Axe. So I want to be able to plug the GT-22 up to the Kemper for live use and then hook it up to the Axe at home to tinker with. How do I set something like that up?
  2. deadringer

Using a GT-22 with a Kemper & Axe-Fx III separately

How do I setup the GT-22 to work with my Kemper and Axe-Fx III separately? I've got the GT-22 setup and working exactly the way I want it with my Axe-Fx. Though when I connect it to my Kemper and add the Kemper to the second device slot and choose set default buttons and pedals things start to...
  3. deadringer

Preset buttons not resetting preset on second press

I tried setting this up as well recently and did not have much luck. All my presets are at the bottom and I'm using IAs to change scenes on my Axe-III. I'd like to be able to press the preset button again and have it reset the scene to clear out the IAs I have on within the scene like phaser...
  4. deadringer

What cables do i need

Ron, when do you expect to have the XLR-6F boxes back in stock?
  5. deadringer

So, the Axe FX 3 was Announced

MIDI spec just posted. https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-iii-third-party-midi-spec.140602/ http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/misc/Axe-Fx%20III%20MIDI%20for%203rd%20Party%20Devices.pdf
  6. deadringer

Axe-Fx III scene switching and turning off IAs?

Ron, I configured the IAs with the "Send on Preset Change" off and "Update on Preset Change" on. I'm also trying to figure this out based on another post of yours about this scenario, but I'm having issues getting it to work. Step #3 is where I'm getting confused. :confused: Here's the post...
  7. deadringer

Axe-Fx III scene switching and turning off IAs?

Is it possible to turn off all or some of the IA buttons when changing scenes on the GT-22? For example, if I’m in scene 1 and turn on phaser, delay, reverb, etc., when I switch to scene 2 all of those IAs remain in their “on” selected state. Is there a way to turn them off when I switch...
  8. deadringer

Selected Preset Color Not Changing (GT/22 4.0.0 Firmware)

Just shot an email to support@rjmmusic.com with the file. Let me know if I should send it some way else. Thanks Ron!
  9. deadringer

Selected Preset Color Not Changing (GT/22 4.0.0 Firmware)

I recently updated my new GT/22 to the 4.0.0 firmware. Upon updating, the presets on the bottom row now no longer change colors when I select one. Only the very 1st preset changes to the lighter green color to show it's selected and it stays that way. It's still changing the actual presets on...
  10. deadringer

So, the Axe FX 3 was Announced

Newbie here as well. Watching this thread closely too to see how this works out with the Axe 3. I'm debating between a GT/22 or Fractal's FC-12...
Back