Search results

1. Tilt

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

done! something is changed, now when I turn on stomps, if I change a scene and then come back to the previous (same preset), I found already the stomps "on", but the problem remain: have to press the switches more than one time (sometime 4-5 times) to engage a stomp, or to turn it off. And as...
  2. Tilt

yes, as you advised me, I started so: -Factory Reset on Axe III -Factory Reset on MMGT -then Follow this steps one to one How I have to set: Ignore incoming PC on GT16? Ignore Redundant PC on GT16? Ignore Redundant PC on Axe III? Send midi PC on Axe III is "OFF", correct? I attached my...
  3. Tilt

Did not resolve I also tried a previous version of AE but nothing better happen
  4. Tilt

Thanks Alexander, it was always set at channel 1, and before was not a problem, but I will try now
  5. Tilt

thanks, but this is not the point -Until now the GT16, programmed manually (no bidirectional), worked perfectly on Axe III with Axe Edit III (no lag, no refresh, it was instantaneous) -the problem is that now to engage a stomp I have to press the switch maybe 7-8 or 10 times, before it engage...
  6. Tilt

here is :)
  7. Tilt

speaking with other guys on Fractal Forum seems that the new AxeIII Edit beta 8.15 works not well with MMGT. I point out two types of issues: -the stomps are activated very rarely, sometimes yes, and in the same way it often does not work when I turn them off. - when I change presets there is...
  8. Tilt

I'm an asshxxe, I was using only 1 midi cable, as in these last months. Added the second one, it's ok Sorry and thanks :confused:
  9. Tilt

yes, it is, my GT16 was already manually programmed until now, with the "old" 4.0.1 other thing works fine
  10. Tilt

works, strange because I installed the previous fw with Mac OS Journaled. Anyway, there are still some issues. It's 20 minutes the process to import preset names is started, but the progress bar on the main screen remain to zero. Doesn't go on (I'm importing preset names from 0 to 95)
  11. Tilt

it doesn't works. I performed the procedure at least 5-6 times Have inizialized 2 times my usb drive (in Mac OS Journaled as usual) but the response of the GT16 is always the same, here attached. What could be wrong? edit: in the usb drive there is only the rjf file, with NO folders.
  12. Tilt

GT16 and delay when switching scenes on Axe III

Maybe i was not clear. Not talkin about latency (near to zero in Axe III). It seems all midi pedalboard (not only RJM) without Faslink have this delay. Is it right?
  13. Tilt

GT16 and delay when switching scenes on Axe III

In the scene change the attack of the new scene is "cut off" The distributor tells me that the problem is not attributable to the Fractal. It seems in fact that the only solution is to use pedals with Faslink and not midi traditional connectors, which the GT16 does not have. Is it right???
  14. Tilt

So, the Axe FX 3 was Announced

Midi specs just released
  15. Tilt

A note about Axe-Fx III support

Added midi support for third parts devices !!!!!!!
  16. Tilt

A note about Axe-Fx III support

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes 1.13 Added “SSB Upper” and “SSB Lower” types to Ring Modulator block. These select the upper and lowersidebands of the modulation, respectively. Added single-sideband ring modulators to Multidelay block. These can be used to create strange and interesting...
  17. Tilt

MMGT16 automatically shuts off all the effects of Axe III

thanks again Ron, still need you help When a press scenes switch, for example S2, and than I change to S3, Axe switch correctly, but in the GT16 the switch and Lcd of S2 remain "on", so if I would came back to S2 I should press it 2 times. I thought it was correct, because the lack of...
  18. Tilt

great, thanks Ron. take advantage of 3d to ask you something else: at the moment my 3 pages are identical and if on page 2 I modify a stomp, I will find it also modified on page 1 and 3. It is as if the 3 pages are in fact only one. Instead before (when I was using the GT16 with Kemper)...
  19. Tilt

Until yesterday everything was ok. I set on GT16 preset, tuner, tap tempo, bank+/- , IA mode, Page mode, IA, some effects and 5 scenes. Now if I turn on Axe III with no GT everything is ok If I Turn on the GT, automatically all effects (on all presets) are off. If I turn on them by Gt16 the...
  20. Tilt

Axe Fx III with Mastermind GT16 - how to set up

Hi, while waintig Fractal to release the data that Rjm needs to create the autoconfig, I would try to configure some basic settings: Bank up/down Presets Scenes Channels (for both effects and amps) effects on/of Tap tempo Tuner Looper (maybe this one is not possible without bidirectional...
Back