MMGT16 automatically shuts off all the effects of Axe III

Tilt

Until yesterday everything was ok.
I set on GT16 preset, tuner, tap tempo, bank+/- , IA mode, Page mode, IA, some effects and 5 scenes.

Now if I turn on Axe III with no GT everything is ok
If I Turn on the GT, automatically all effects (on all presets) are off.
If I turn on them by Gt16 the turn on and off regularly.

I probably did something wrong without realizing it
What could it be?

Here my settings

Attachments

• Global.png
    Global.png
    442.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Devices.png
    Devices.png
    290.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Buttons.png
    Buttons.png
    453.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IA Buttons.png
    IA Buttons.png
    414.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Presets.png
    Presets.png
    465.6 KB · Views: 4
Your IA buttons for each effect block are sending their messages to the Axe-Fx when you change presets. The best solution is edit each IA button and turn off "Send on Preset Change" on each one.

great, thanks Ron.

take advantage of 3d to ask you something else:

at the moment my 3 pages are identical and if on page 2 I modify a stomp, I will find it also modified on page 1 and 3.

It is as if the 3 pages are in fact only one.
Instead before (when I was using the GT16 with Kemper), page 2 and 3 were empty and I could put what I wanted
I would like to have a "home" page with presets, page 2 with channels and page 3 with looper

:)

Turn off the "Global" setting on the buttons that you want to have different on each page.

thanks again Ron, still need you help
When a press scenes switch, for example S2, and than I change to S3, Axe switch correctly, but in the GT16 the switch and Lcd of S2 remain "on", so if I would came back to S2 I should press it 2 times.
I thought it was correct, because the lack of bidirectional communication, but I saw this video in witch scenes switches turn on/off correctly.

Do I need to write 7 midi command to turn off the other 7 scenes when I turn on one?
(obviously happen the same thing with channels in axe III)

Set the group number on all Scene buttons to the same number (like group 1, if you're not using that anywhere else). When buttons are grouped, pressing one of them turns off the others in the group.

Back