Search results

1. B

Problem with LT

Unfortunately no. What I meant was the problem is intermittent. The 2 times that I have had problems it eventually started working after 5 minutes or so of unplugging and replugging and recycling power. But I am concerned at some point it will not come back.
  2. B

Problem with LT

Is there something else I can try?
  3. B

Problem with LT

I checked and mapping is off and PC offset is 0. It did start working properly after the initial problem which lasted maybe 5 - 10 minutes.
  4. B

Problem with LT

I checked and mapping is off and PC offset is 0. It did start working properly after the initial problem which lasted maybe 5 - 10 minutes.
  5. B

Problem with LT

Thanks. I will check when I get home and let you know.
  6. B

Problem with LT

I have had this problem twice now. I go to hook up the LT to my Fractal AXE3. I plug in the 2 MIDI cables, but the LT wont change the channels on the AXE3. Then it starts acting like it is constantly rebooting. By this I mean, it flashes across all button just like when it is booted. But if...
  7. B

MASTERMIND LT FIRMWARE 4.1.3 / EDITOR 4.1.0

If we havent experienced any of the errors listed in the release notes, is there still a reason to do the update?
  8. B

Axe FX 3 support

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the new firmware.
  9. B

Axe FX 3 support

Now that the GT firmware has released, can we expect the LT version soon?
  10. B

Calibrating Fractal EV-2?

Thanks for the response. Makes sense. Was it easy to change in the EV2?
  11. B

Sorry for the dumb question but does this only need to be done on one end or on both ends?
  12. B

Sorry, I just saw the LT on the page you specified.
  13. B

Is this the same for the LT as well?
  14. B

So, the Axe FX 3 was Announced

I understand the GT is the first priority. Will it be easy and hopefully quick to port the AXE3 functionality to the LT?
  15. B

Axe FX 3 support

Doesn't the 2nd press alt preset send a different PC? I would like it to send the current PC with a different CC. Hope that helps.
  16. B

Axe FX 3 support

It is my understanding that in this mode each preset is like a song. I use buttons 1-4 to select scenes in the preset. I would like to use the 2nd press function to toggle between the currently selected scene and scene7. If I can use the alternate preset that would be great. I am just not sure how.
  17. B

Axe FX 3 support

How can I implement 2nd press functionality using this mode since I cant specify an alternate preset? What I would like to do is to toggle between the current scene and scene7 using this function. Is this possible? Thanks again for all your help.
  18. B

Axe FX 3 support

Thanks! I will try it.
  19. B

Axe FX 3 support

So should I set the device as an Axe FX 2 even though it is a 3?
  20. B

Axe FX 3 support

Great. One question. I want to configure as follows. Each bank will be a preset on the AX3. Buttons 1-6 will select scenes 1-6. To do this I would set the buttons up to select IA's where I would toggle the CC. For the presets I would configure the bank buttons as PC selects. Is this...
Back