Search results

1. S

For the brave: 1.4alpha1 - MIDI clock!

+1 to tired_engineer ... main display or tap button display, either would work great. If it was a choice, I'd probably go for the tap button display only cos that seems an appropriate place to show the BPM (ie. over the button you'd use to change the tempo if you needed to on the fly). But...
  2. S

Revised road map

Hi Ron - yes I know. And 2 is most certainly great. But ... My 'cheeky ask' was for THREE devices per expression pedal. Greedy, I know, but as I have three expression-pedalable (is that a word ...?) devices it'd be even greater if I could have a pedal setting that controlled all 3...
  3. S

Revised road map

Ron - if you're thinking about functionality for version 2.0, here's a cheeky ask ... Being able to control two devices on each expression pedal is great. Three would be even greater ...! Any possibility that that could be done ...?
  4. S

For the brave: 1.4alpha1 - MIDI clock!

Just to add a great big thumbs up to saving tempos with individual presets - for me this would be the only way to use MMGT as a master MIDI clock (tapping out precise tempos for each preset as I select them whilst trying to play a gig ... yikes ...!). To wit ... any chance we could edit actual...
  5. S

EXPRESSION PEDALS

Fantastic, as ever ...!
  6. S

EXPRESSION PEDALS

Another ask - I'm pretty sure this isn't possible at present, but if it is apologies for being dim ... I'd like to control two MIDI devices from one expression pedal (in my case, for a bunch of reasons, I'd like to be able to control both an Eventide ModFactor and a Line 6 FilterPro from...
  7. S

IA control of PC's within a device that's in a FX Gizmo loop

Re: IA control of PC's within a device that's in a FX Gizmo Ron - absolutely fantastic, thanks ...!
  8. S

Firmware 1.2 beta

Ron - loving all the firmware updates. Only problem is I'm beginning to lose track of the new features & details ...! :oops: Are you planning to issue an updated manual at some stage ...? Cheers.
  9. S

IA control of PC's within a device that's in a FX Gizmo loop

Hi Ron - I've mentioned this before, so apologies if it's been sorted and I'm simply too much of a klutz to work out what to do ... The scenario: I have two Eventides (a ModFactor & a TimeFactor) and a Line 6 Filter Pro, all of which sit in loops in my FX Gizmo so they can be selected in or out...
  10. S

EXPRESSION PEDALS

Also, just in case anyone might be considering it, I use a Mission Expressionator (with a Mission EP-1) which works perfectly with the GT if you set it for reverse polarity. Clearly you don't need to use the Expressionator to switch between the expression pedals going via the GT (because the...
  11. S

VERSION 1.1 BETA FIRMWARE

And a double-yep from me - all the song pre-set issues have been sorted in Set List mode. Ron - as ever a huge thanks; truly awesome stuff.
  12. S

Random (possible) bugs

Hi - another quick update on this ... I just tried choosing 'All Songs' in Set List mode and all the presets came up correctly for each song. ie. song presets only appear to get jumbled when I select a specific Set List.
  13. S

Random (possible) bugs

RE - Set List mode problems: Quick update - I've just tried creating new set lists to see if that made any difference. Each set list I create jumbles up the song pre sets in a different way - there's no rhyme nor reason to it, no clear pattern; the song pre sets are jumbled up at random. The...
  14. S

Random (possible) bugs

Re - problems with song presets getting jumbled up in Set List mode: FYI I've just updated to the new firmware and still have the same problem.
  15. S

Random (possible) bugs

Hi - just thought I'd start a new thread to park those random little bugs that seem to pop up occasionally ... I've just come across my first one: when programming presets to Songs in a Set List, some of the songs are getting muddled up. So eg. my presets for Song 6 are currently appearing for...
  16. S

*** DEVICE SUPPORT REQUESTS

Re Mission Expressionator: Yep, I switched the tip & ring at one end of the patch cable and everything is now working perfectly, so it was indeed simply a matter of reversing the polarity. Great stuff ...!
  17. S

Ron - re the Expressionator. I've checked with Mission and they confirm it's NOT wired reverse polarity, so presumably if I rewire the TRS cable to be reverse polarity then it ought to talk to the GT ...?
  18. S

Not a MIDI device per se, but it'd be great if the expression pedal inputs would respond to a Mission Expressionator - I have a Mission EP-1 which works fine, but only if it plugs directly into the GT not via the Expressionator (which I use so I can control 3 different devices from one...
  19. S

Redundant PC messages between presets

Sorry, this takes a little explaining, but in a similar vein ... I have a Modfactor in a loop on my Effects Gizmo. I can obviously set up an IA button to turn on the relevant Gizmo loop and select a particular program on the Modfactor. But if I want to set up two (or more) different IA...
  20. S

All of the Eventide 'Factor' stomps, please ...!
Back