Search results

1. J

Problem with Kemper Reverb IA

Simple problem, but the latest firmware release of the Kemper that has new reverbs has broken the on/off toggle sync of the Reverb IA button on the GT. All other slots sync fine, but on every preset on the GT, the Reverb will first show up as off, even when it is on. I can hit the button and it...
  2. J

Bi-Directional with Ableton/DAW

Bi-Directional has changed the game for me when it comes to MIDI and the Kemper! As I got to thinking, the other thing I use my GT22 to do is to control Ableton. How possible would it be to use Bi-Directional MIDI (over USB) with Ableton or another DAW? It would be killer to scroll scenes in...
  3. J

Preset Button

Brilliant! Working just as I'd like now. Thanks everyone.
  4. J

Preset Button

Okay, so I got it to work using an IA button, then doing System>Preset. But whenever I press the button, it sets the correct preset on the Kemper, but sends me back to button page 1 every time. Any idea why that would happen?
  5. J

Preset Button

I'd like to setup a few buttons on my second button page to quickly pull up some "go-to" tones but cannot seem to figure out how to do so. I've tried a few different button types but nothing will let me select which preset I want the button to switch to. What's the best way to do this?
  6. J

Setlist selected, Bank=Song on Problems

Gotcha, so then in that case having setlist mode on or off wouldn't really change anything then. Is there a setting to enable where if a setlist is enabled, the LSB selects songs based on setlist number instead of song number? If not, would love that as on option under System MIDI Settings in a...
  7. J

Setlist selected, Bank=Song on Problems

I currently have a setlist of 4 songs active and have Bank=Song turned on. According to the manual, I should be able to use LSB to select the song number in the setlist I want. Instead, the LSB is selecting the song of "All Songs". For instance, LSB 0 PC 0 selects song 1, preset 1 in my GT, not...
  8. J

Kemper Preset Auto-Assign to Songs

Would love for the GT to be able to have a function with the KPA to "auto-assign" every 5 slots to each song in the GT after running "Get Preset Names". For example, presets 1-5 will be assigned to song 1, presets 6-10 will be assigned to song 2 and so on. Right now, I have to manually do this...
  9. J

Wish: flexi-switching

Can confirm this does work! Brilliant. Thanks, Ron!
  10. J

Wish: flexi-switching

Would love to have this functionality as well! Latching with just a tap, but when its held, send one message and then another when it's released.
  11. J

GT22 with Kemper USB/MIDI PC Messages

Okay good to know. I think I did try Merge first with the same result and then tried Forward, but I can go back and try Merge again. I am selecting the preset via the computer. The goal is to be able to pass Program Changes from the computer over USB to the GT which can pass through over MIDI...
  12. J

GT22 with Kemper USB/MIDI PC Messages

Needing some help. I've got my GT22 hooked up to my computer over USB and have MIDI Forward on to be able to pass messages from Ableton over through to my Kemper. It works great. The MIDI PCs pass through to the Kemper and I can see the preset name change on my GT22 (I have Auto Name on). The...
Back