Search results

1. J

MASTERMIND PBC 5.0.1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Can you walk through this setup step by step? I am unable to get the preset/tuner/macro/startup to work. Thanks.
  2. J

[DONE] Naming Loops

Is there a way to name the loops in the PBC10 editor software? It would be nice when making presets to see the name of each pedal that is plugged into each loop rather than just "Loop 1, Loop 2" etc. Sadly, it's hard to remember what is plugged into each one. I know you can see the names in the...
  3. J

Mastering the Mastermind Series Topic Suggestion

Thanks so much for your reply. Nice of you to take the time. I rebuilt my board and reprogrammed my PBC10 from scratch with CB Preamp MKII in the position discussed above. The only issue I have is that it remains in whatever state it was when turned off. In other words, the pedal remains engaged...
  4. J

Andrew, would you mind sending a screenshot or explaining how you do the programming? I can't decide how I want to set it up. All my loops 1-10 will be filled with other pedal so where do you put your IA access to your midi control gain?
  5. J

Theoretically, could you put a midi capable pedal (Chase Bliss Preamp MKII) in the "Out 1-4" and "In 5-6" so as not to use a loop and then just control it completely by Midi. That way it doesn't have to be last int he chain. Would that work?
  6. J

Momentary Mute while sending a change

I just got he MKII and have been annoyed by the 'pop' when turning it on through the PBC. I have not been able to find a way to make that stop. I have an expression pedal question with the MKII to adjust gain. As soon as I start to move the pedal (it's usually left in the toe position) the gain...
  7. J

Hi Ron. Two ideas for possible Mastering the Mastermind videos or at least short tutorials for the website. 1. I find the concept of local button pages to be confusing. A brief video explaining their benefits/uses would be helpful. 2. A video discussing the pros/cons of putting MIDI capable...
  8. J

Using the Split Mono feature in the PBC/6X

Thanks. To clarify, can use the mono connections of Out 1-4 and In 5-6 combined to a TRS plug (reverse Y cable) and then the opposite configuration on the other side of a TRS connection in a patch bay to use as an audition slot?
  9. J

Using the Split Mono feature in the PBC/6X

Can you please confirm that this is correct: In my PBC 10, can I make a cable with TS plugs in the "Out 1-4" and "In 5-6" that terminate to a TRS plug with Out/tip and In/ring and then plug the TRS into the patch bay of a Schmidt Array pedal board so I can then use another TRS --> tip/send and...
  10. J

Vertex Effects Boost with Volume Expression

I'm considering the Vertex Effects Boost which also has the ability to take an expression pedal and use the boost as a volume pedal. I have the Mission Engineering RJM Exp pedal going into the PBC. Is there a way I can use the exp pedal with the boost as a volume pedal? Thanks.
  11. J

Controlling Strymon Timeline

Hi poole. I'm having the same problem...looper doesn't seem to engage when I go to page 4 and his record. Can you please tell me how you fixed it? Thanks.
Back