Search results

1. S

Gizmo with a 9v AC Adapter center positive or center negativ

Re: Gizmo with a 9v AC Adapter center positive or center neg Sorry folks the Answer was here :oops: Post Re: FAQ: Effect Gizmo Frequently Asked Questions What are the power requirements of the Effect Gizmo? The Effect Gizmo needs 9 volts AC or 12 volts DC. 9 volts DC will not work! The...
  2. S

Gizmo with a 9v AC Adapter center positive or center negativ

running a effects Gizmo with a 9v AC Adapter i dismantled my rack to put everything into a smaller inclosure and the removable pin came out of the adapter cable before plugging in i just wanted to check is it supposed top be center positive or center negative or does it matter ? thanks in...
  3. S

Effects Gizmo and G-System Stoped Working

wow cscotto i just seen this now i have reverted to not using the buttons on the gsystem but if you have found a way i would really appreciate any diagrams you could muster thanks in advance
  4. S

hi Folks Anybody over there awake yet :) here is a update and history it might help other users and i would welcome your input 1 bought new power adapter :? No good 2 checked and changed midi cable :cry: No good 3 updated firmware on g system :evil: No good 4 used the clear system...
  5. S

update i have tryd a new Midi cable and that makes no difference so it must be something else
  6. S

Hi FOLKS I was programing new sounds yesterday on my rack i am just using some verb and delay from the G-System in my amps effects loop and after that its just a midi controller for my Effects Gizmo when i went to recall some of my new presets it actually worked for about the first half hour...
  7. S

Effects Gizmo Fuzzface and the Buffer

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: WALK OF SHAME :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: YOUR SUGGESTION FOR PROBLEM 1 First, loop 1: If a loop is not activating properly (but the light is turning on), I'd suspect the power supply. Using a 9VDC power supply can cause loops to fail like...
  8. S

OK new Gremlin now when i disengage the loop 4 button i get that very loud hum and noise when i plug out the leads to loop 4 the return lead to be exact its the same loud hum as disengaging the loop button going to bed now try again in the morning
  9. S

:oops: Dont ask me how but i decided to give it one more try this time i put my LeHle P-Split between the "From Front" jack to the "Input 1-4" jack. and bingo it works so then i decided to take the P-split out of the chain to see would it work without it and it does :? so i know what you have...
  10. S

Hi Folks i folks i have a question regarding using a fuzz face with the effects gizmo and bypassing the buffer i have kept loop 1 free till now i had been hunting hi and low for a Analogman Sunlion (fuzzface clone) and just got my hands on one today i tryd it on the floor before the effects...
  11. S

Effects Gizmo and marshall plexi head channel switching

Sorry Martin greetings from Ireland just noticed you were posting as a member so thanks to you as well and fair play to you for answering my question and been an active member on this forum and giving back to the online community i appreciate getting your experienced insight to my conundrum...
  12. S

Once again thanks for the prompt reply that clears that up for me perfectly i was debating whether to purchase the Y Not A/B Switch or the Mini Line Mixer first so now i can go for the Mini Line Mixer its been a pleasure getting prompt reply's to my questions and not been left hanging like...
  13. S

Sorry one last thing would there be any advantage tone wise to buy the Y-Not A/B/Y switcher? to do this job of switching channels or is the effects gizmo equal to it as regards tone quality ? cheers Strathead
  14. S

hi Again i have been wiring up some new cables as we have been posting here to and fro and i have taken out all the cables and put in the new ones and found the culprit bad bad BAD cable its all working as it should be now sorry for the trouble i only use quality cables so i got caught off...
  15. S

hi and thanks so much for answering my post i tryd what you asked there and ther was no volume drop when i plug d guitar in directly and plug d other cable into normal channel ? its clear and full and loud
  16. S

Hi Folks I am a newbie here and would be grateful if any of yous could give me a heads up on this problem i am having i am using a Cornell plexi 45/50 with a metro-amp fx loop installed with an effects gizmo taking care of my front end and a G system for delay and R verb in the loop all's...
Back