Search results

1. S

Gizmo with a 9v AC Adapter center positive or center negativ

running a effects Gizmo with a 9v AC Adapter i dismantled my rack to put everything into a smaller inclosure and the removable pin came out of the adapter cable before plugging in i just wanted to check is it supposed top be center positive or center negative or does it matter ? thanks in...
  2. S

Effects Gizmo and G-System Stoped Working

Hi FOLKS I was programing new sounds yesterday on my rack i am just using some verb and delay from the G-System in my amps effects loop and after that its just a midi controller for my Effects Gizmo when i went to recall some of my new presets it actually worked for about the first half hour...
  3. S

Effects Gizmo Fuzzface and the Buffer

Hi Folks i folks i have a question regarding using a fuzz face with the effects gizmo and bypassing the buffer i have kept loop 1 free till now i had been hunting hi and low for a Analogman Sunlion (fuzzface clone) and just got my hands on one today i tryd it on the floor before the effects...
  4. S

Effects Gizmo and marshall plexi head channel switching

Hi Folks I am a newbie here and would be grateful if any of yous could give me a heads up on this problem i am having i am using a Cornell plexi 45/50 with a metro-amp fx loop installed with an effects gizmo taking care of my front end and a G system for delay and R verb in the loop all's...
Back