3.0 Bugs

dougc84

Hey Ron,

Got a couple head-scratchers for ya.

I've been rebuilding my pedalboard, and things have been basically powered down for a couple weeks. Last time I used the MMGT was for an acoustic set, where I have several acoustic presets set up that basically control both my Strymon Timeline's and Strymon Bigsky's patches, since most of everything else is bypassed.

First off, I have it set up so that there is a group (#11) of Timeline presets (PC's) and a group (#12) of BigSky presets (also PC's), allowing me to switch between ambience settings for the songs. I noticed that, if a set of grouped buttons is not all on one row, there's an issue. As an example, thinking of the MMGT/22's displays/buttons as a number from 1-22, from top left, going from left to right, to the bottom right, if I set up button 2 for a group 11 button, and buttons 5-8 for the same group (11), I can set up button 5 as on, and that works as expected when going to that preset. However, button 2 ALSO shows as "on." It's almost as if it respects grouping, but must have an active button per row. I have to tap Button 2 and tap off of it to get that "On" state disabled.

Secondly, I turned on the MMGT/22 and it was on the previous preset (that's normal). When I tried to bank up/bank down, this stopped working. Going from there to my presets list, I couldn't bank up or bank down either. I checked the "current setlist" and it displayed none. I restarted the unit, and it went back to the previous setlist. I then went into settings and manually changed "current setlist" to None, and it kept me on the same setlist until I manually went to a preset. It's now working fine, but... it was rather strange.

Back