4CM with some pedals in amp loop, not in PBC

gfmetal

Suggestions appreciated on a rewiring job on my current setup.

Currently I am running a few pedals pre-PBC/6X, some into the switcher, next to a Ditto X4 looper, then into a PRS MT-15's input. In the amp's loop I have both a Source Audio Nemesis and Ventris which via midi I use the switcher to change presets and engage/disengage those pedals.

First, I am now looking to use the PBC/6X with the pedals as are currently patched in, but as a 4 cable method with it's insert loop so i could occassionally move some modulation pedals into the amp's loop. The reverb and delay I would only ever want to contnue using in the amp's loop via midi as I have been. Should those be wired in between the PBC's output and the amp's return?

Secondly, given this new setup, where would be the best placement for the Ditto?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you could connect it so that it goes PBC Out -> delay -> reverb -> effect loop return. For maximum flexibility, I would recommend putting the Ditto between the reverb and effect loop return. This way, you can have your loop and your live playing each with completely different effect sounds if you like.

Back